Since 1990, Homework Hotline has provided over 530,000 one-on-one tutoring sessions for FREE to K-12 students in Tennessee.
Homework Hotline’s mission is to help Tennessee students in grades K-12 learn, understand and complete challenging assignments, and master new concepts through free one-on-one tutoring by phone and online chat.
What We Achieved in 2017–18
- Provided 9,721 sessions on the phone or online chat
- 5,391 unique students or parents/guardians
- 3,196 hours of tutoring given
- 94% of students expressed understanding of concept
- 81% of students given a post-test proved mastery
- 78% of sessions in math, 9% science, 8% language arts/reading, 4% history/social studies